Coaching & Guiding
On Your Bike's guides provide one to one coaching sessions to make sure you are fully prepared to take on your cycling goals, whatever they may be. Our
guides are certified Cycling Ireland coaches and have a wealth of personal cycling, sportive, and racing experience for you to learn from. Our cycling sessions are perfectly tailored to those who are new or returning to cycling or are looking to complete a sportive event such as the Cape Argus Challenge, L'Etape du Tour, The Wicklow 200, or Sean Kelly's Tour of Waterford.
- The best clothing for you to deal with the elements and to keep you comfortable
- What to have with you at all times on the bike
- Basic bike maintenance to make sure you can get always get yourself home
- Bike equipment/gearing selection and set up to keep you fresh on the climbs
- How to eat on your cycles to ensure you don't bonk
- Proper cycling technique so that you are climbing, descending, and riding the flats as efficiently as possible
- The keys to riding safely in a group
- Building your fitness to the level you will need to complete your goals
- Appropriate route selection for your goals
- Any other questions or concerns you may have about your training or cycling
Sessions last 2 hours and will be arranged to best suit your schedule. Coaching is generally done one on one but can also be arranged for groups if there are several of you involved.
We are also be offering a special 'Etape First-Timers' package specifically designed for anyone looking to take on L'Etape du Tour for the first time with On Your Bike.
OYB Personal Coaching Session: 80 Euro / 2 hour session
OYB Etape First-Timer Coaching Package: 300 Euro / 4 sessions (2 hours each)
On Your Bike also organizes guided cycling spins for anyone who may be passing through Ireland (or may be simply unfamiliar with the best cycling routes available).
Please Contact Us for bookings or for more information about On Your Bike's Coaching and guiding sessions